Rather than have one contest that people enter over a period of a week or two, I’ve decided to hold one contest for each Art of Stealing Time ARC. I have thirteen ARCs to give away, so beginning July 18th, one contest will run each day until all thirteen ARCs have been given away.
- Each contest will require a separate entry. Once that day’s contest is over and the winner has been randomly picked, all other entries will be tossed.
- Contests will run for 24 hours only, from midnight to the following midnight.
- One name will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries each day to receive a signed ARC; there is one ARC per winner, so if you win one, there’s no use in entering the contest again.
- Please note that some contests may include slight spoiler text from Time Thief, so if you haven’t read it yet, you may want to give the contest a miss.
To enter today’s contest send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your Name
- Your Mailing Address
- Your oath that should you win, you will keep the ARC just for you and no one else but you, because you know that I will psychically intune any sharing of the ARC, and will cry and think very sad thoughts about you. Which you don’t want.
- Your answer to this request – What is the question to which you’d answer “I’d rather just have a pickle, thank you”?
Note: contest ends at midnight Pacific Time on Friday at 12 am. Any entries received after that time will be discarded.
A winning entry will be randomly drawn the following day, and a signed Advanced Readers Copy of The Art of Stealing Time will be sent to the winner.