The long summer wait is over, and finally Gregory’s story can be told! Hie thee to the book’s page for more information.
Rather than have one contest that people enter over a period of a week or two, I’ve decided to hold one contest for each Art of Stealing Time ARC. I have thirteen ARCs to give away, so beginning July 18th, one contest will run each day until all thirteen ARCs have been given away.
- Each contest will require a separate entry. Once that day’s contest is over and the winner has been randomly picked, all other entries will be tossed.
- Contests will run for 24 hours only, from midnight to the following midnight.
- One name will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries each day to receive a signed ARC; there is one ARC per winner, so if you win one, there’s no use in entering the contest again.
- Please note that some contests may include slight spoiler text from Time Thief, so if you haven’t read it yet, you may want to give the contest a miss.
To enter today’s contest send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following:
- Your Name
- Your Mailing Address
- Your oath that should you win, you will keep the ARC just for you and no one else but you, because you know that I will psychically intune any sharing of the ARC, and will cry and think very sad thoughts about you. Which you don’t want.
- Your answer to this request – What is the question to which you’d answer “I’d rather just have a pickle, thank you”?
Note: contest ends at midnight Pacific Time on Friday at 12 am. Any entries received after that time will be discarded.
A winning entry will be randomly drawn the following day, and a signed Advanced Readers Copy of The Art of Stealing Time will be sent to the winner.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.