An Interim Dragon Novel
Dragon Falls, part of the series
Rather than have one contest that people enter over a period of a week or two, I’ve decided to hold one contest for each Art of Stealing Time ARC. I have thirteen ARCs to give away, so beginning July 18th, one contest will run each day until all thirteen ARCs have been given away.
- Each contest will require a separate entry. Once that day’s contest is over and the winner has been randomly picked, all other entries will be tossed.
- Contests will run for 24 hours only, from midnight to the following midnight.
- One name will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries each day to receive a signed ARC; there is one ARC per winner, so if you win one, there’s no use in entering the contest again.
- Please note that some contests may include slight spoiler text from Time Thief, so if you haven’t read it yet, you may want to give the contest a miss.
To enter today’s contest send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your Name
- Your Mailing Address
- Your oath that should you win, you will keep the ARC just for you and no one else but you, because you know that I will psychically intune any sharing of the ARC, and will cry and think very sad thoughts about you. Which you don’t want.
- Your answer to this request – What is the question to which you’d answer “I’d rather just have a pickle, thank you”?
Note: contest ends at midnight Pacific Time on Friday at 12 am. Any entries received after that time will be discarded.
A winning entry will be randomly drawn the following day, and a signed Advanced Readers Copy of The Art of Stealing Time will be sent to the winner.
The new wallpaper is here, the new wallpaper is here! Courtesy of Assistant Sister, you can find it here.
So, I promised details on the new book that I’m writing now, and you shall have them! The newly settled-upon title is The Truth About Leo, and while the hero is not Noble’s son Nick, it will have both Nick and Thom in secondary roles.
The hero of the book is indeed named Leo, and the heroine is a half-Danish woman named Dagmar. Both Leo and Dagmar march to the respective beats of their own drummers, and although I’m not halfway through the book yet, I am having great fun with them.
Leo will be out in August of 2014, following the re-release of Noble Intentions, Noble Destiny, and The Trouble With Harry. I have no cover yet, but you know when I get one I’ll post it.
As for what’s coming up after that…we’ll see. I’m not sure if I want to write a new dragon book, or another Karma Marx book, or a new idea that’s tickling at the back of my brain. We’ll just have to see where the muse goes once Leo is finished.
Good news, peoples who like audio books! Editor Kate informs me that an audio company has made an offer for the rights to Even Vampires Get the Blues, Last of the Red-Hot Vampires, Men in Kilts, Corset Diaries, Blow Me Down, and Hard Day’s Knight.
I don’t know the time frame for production, but I’m thrilled that all six of those books will (soon, hopefully) be released in audio format!